Human Development and Welfare course
In Human Development and Welfare course, we study how to enhance people’s quality of life according to the different stages of human development.
Students can acquire skills in children welfare and supporting a child’s development in the different stages through expert knowledge.
They will also be able to inspire children through their experiences and practice.
Introduction to Education and Major Fields o Study
- Kobayashi, Makoto（Developmental Clinical Psychology, Mental Health and Human Development）
- Shiga, Fumiya（Health Sociology, Social Research）
- Senda, Kyoko（Vocal Music, Performing Arts）
- Nishidate, Arisa（Childcare Education, Child Welfare Education）
- Noda,Hidetaka（Social Welfare, Community Development, Home Health Care）
- Mizuuchi, Toyokazu（Special Support Education）
- Wakayama,Ikuyo（Early childhood education）