Community Sports Course
In Community Sports course, students can learn all about sports through multiple disciplines.
They will be able to learn about the culture of sports, sports management and sports medicine.
This course can train sports leaders who support the health of people and enable them to work competently in various fields such as education, the administrative structure, the sports industry and etc.
- Okawa, Nobuyuki（Sport History, Basketball）
- Kamino, Kenji（Sport Sociology, Sport Management）
- Saeki, Satoshi（Movement Theory of Sport, Gymnastics）
- Sawa, Satomi（Growth and Development in Sports, Physical Expression）
- Nunomura, Tadahiro（Sports Medicine, School Health）
- Fukushima, Hiroki（Sport Psychology, Track & Field）
- Horita, Tomoki（Human Movement Science, Soccer）
- Mizutani, Hideki（Sport History, Softball, Physical Education Principle）